Sunday, January 30, 2011

In the Sky

Today, mom and I traveled home from Utah. The trip to Utah was so much fun and I am pleased with my audition for BYU. We rested a lot at Grandma’s house and were able to visit with the Heaton's, which was all fun.

One of my very favorite parts of traveling though, is the airplane ride. Unlike Shari (who is terrified of plane rides), I love being in the sky, seeing the clouds below me and having the thrill of being 30,000 feet above the ground.

Today, when the plane took off from Salt Lake, we saw the most amazing sight! There was fog everywhere but once we were over the clouds we saw the fog surrounding the snow-covered mountains. It was sooooo gorgeous! I wish I could have taken a picture, but I didn’t have my camera with me, but it looked almost exactly like this

mountainsoverclouds

Isn’t it so pretty? I could have looked at  it forever! I love how the world looks from the sky!

Love,

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment