Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Memories

Wow, 2011 is here already! 2010 was such a great year with so many amazing things that happened!

A small list of 2010….

1. I got my Drivers License!

DSCF2352

2. We were able to have several visits from Whitney and Spencer and Shari and Mike (and Murri) this year, which was always sooo much fun!

January 8th 2010 Temple and La Jolla and Balboa 022

SUNP0012

3. I was honored to be selected as Flute Section Leader at VMHS

(Next to me is Cristian, the assistant clarinet section leader, who is so awesome!)

33734_1635624127780_1152013591_1764755_1494794_n

4. Baby joined our family and made herself at home immediately

Mom's Chip 067

5. I was accepted to BYU Idaho and anxiously waiting to hear from BYU!!!

And as a final hoorah to 2010, I went to the Stake Youth New Years Eve dance last night.

(As Julia and I are on the Stake Youth Counsel, we prepared 350 cupcakes to serve as refreshments at the dance the day before. Here’s our handy work.)

December 2010 035 

The night began at Julia’s house with pizza from Little Caesar's. Yum! It was soooo delicious! Once we finished our yummy pizza, me, Ashlyn, Julia, and Allie all got ready to go to the dance together. We all got ready pretty fast so with our leftover time we played Apples to Apples. (*Julia won!)

Once we arrived at the dance it was already pretty crowded, but it was sooo much fun! Cameron and Allie were totally amazing salsa dancers! We ate a lot of food and got to watch James and Julia dance together, which was too cute!

Later in the evening, I made two new friends, Justin and Eddie. They were both from the Hemet Stake and were such great dancers and were really funny. Justin was a total sweetie and asked me to dance like, three times. He was so nice!

After the dance, I came home and wished Mom and Dad (who were already all tuckered out) a Happy New Year and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment