Thursday, January 20, 2011

Foundation For A Better Life

Ever heard of this organization? I absolutely Love them, they do such amazing things worldwide. They do food drives for third world countries and write “GoodNews Letters” about amazing things happening all around the world. My favorite part of their organization though is their “Pass it On” billboards and commercials. They advertise good morals like honesty and integrity. How awesome is that?

Here is their latest commercial:

How cool that they work so hard to promote something so good. If you want to check out their website, its:  http://www.values.com/ .

Love,

Chelsey

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I took pictures of every billboard they ever put up in Provo. Plus, BYU Daily News uses their PSA's in all of their broadcasts. Awesome stuff, wouldn't it be fun to work for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW I love that he gave the kid a donut. I LOVE these PSAs. They totally make me cry though. What a great organization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a great organization, I would loooove to work for them eventually! It would be so cool to do presentations for them. That'd be fun :)

    ReplyDelete