Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Into the Unknown

Well, what a roller coaster this last semester has been. I started out with marching band as section leader and three AP classes, which fibromyalgia ended all too abruptly. Mid-semester I switched into an independent study program, which is still AP but now I only have two classes. In general, it’s still been very difficult. Switching out of school was a huge transition, that really, no one ever heard about. To my teachers and friends, I was there one day and gone the next. It was a hard transition getting to be with friends 24/7 to being by myself almost all day every day. It was hard being lonely.

Now, the new semester begins, and I have no idea what to expect. I’m not sure if I will be allowed to stay in the independent study program I’m in, and there are still so many variables that are unknown. What happens with college, music auditions, getting caught up with semester one, finding a way to start semester two? All I can know is that thee Lord has a plan for me. He has a way that everything will be okay, even though so much feels wrong. I can trust that even if things don’t work out the way I planned, they will happen exactly the way they are supposed to.

Love,

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment