Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oh Baby…

So yesterday, Mom, Dad, and I went to Chick-fil-A for lunch. In case you’ve never been there, it’s one of the most delicious places ever! Well, after eating, Mom and Dad went upstairs to take a nap, and I naively left my Peppermint milkshake on the kitchen table and left to clean my room.

After a few minutes I heard a rattling noise from downstairs, and noticed Baby was being far too quiet to be doing anything good. So I grabbed my camera and snuck downstairs to see what mess she had made.

December 2010 048

There she was, perched on the kitchen table…

December 2010 051

Eating my milkshake! The little stinkpot! Immediately she knew she was in trouble and curled up, trying to look cute…

December 2010 052

Crazy little dog! She was too cute to be mad at though… and she really enjoyed the milkshake.

Love,

Chelsey

1 comment:

  1. I think she and Luna may be taking notes from each other. She looks so funny in that last picture...so submissive. STINKERS!

    ReplyDelete