Monday, December 27, 2010

My Julia!

Today I would like to share with you a post about one of my very favorite people! Julia Pulley! She is one of my very best friends and one of the nicest people I know. I have been hanging out with her a lot lately and we have had so many fun adventures! Last week it was pouring down rain and we went rain sledding and played in the leaves and mud at the park. Afterwards we walked back to my house soaking wet.

Julia's Chip 087

We were sooo wet but we had so much fun!

Afterwards, once we dried off and changed we went to the clinic to see the new clinic pet, a sphinx (hairless cat) named Buck. He is a funny looking little critter, and when seen by clients is often mistaken for a Chihuahua, alien, or rat. Shari describes holding him perfectly, saying “it’s like cuddling a raw chicken”

Julia's Chip 089

Julia's Chip 091

And once we were done at the clinic, we came home, ate pie and went swimming!

Julia's Chip 103

We have had so many other adventures too! Going to summer scholars together, playing on her trampoline,  looking at Christmas lights and baking many delicious pastries.

Julia is so fun to be around and one of the sweetest most caring people I know! I’m so glad I’ve been able to have so many amazing adventures with her and am so excited that I might have the opportunity to room with her in college!

Love,

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment