Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pearly Whites!

It’s finally happened! After a year and a half of waiting, my braces are finally off! Yay! I got them off on Thursday and I’m so excited to have them look so straight and pretty!

Here’s a couple pics for now but I’ll have better ones soon once I have someone to take my picture. Smile 

December 2010 027

December 2010 031

Okay, in this one, please note the messy closet in the background.

December 2010 038

Ta-da! I rainbow-organized my closet too! Yay!

Enjoy your Sunday,

Chelsey

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How cute you look! We must have a photo shoot when I come to capture your new pearly whites.

    Where on earth did you get the idea to rainbow organize your closet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, yes I stole your rainbow organization and I love it, I smile every time I look in my closet.

    I can't wait for you to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the rainbow organization as well! Sisters sisters sisters. I hope to see the pictures :-) Wish I could be there


    OKAY so it can't be coincidence - the verification word is SISERS!! WHOOOA!

    ReplyDelete