Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just Play it Cool

Double theme title! Okay, first off, Tuesday was my Birthday, YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I’m seventeen and old and celebrating all month long WEEEEEEEEEE! My Birthday was fun Smile I liked it and got a cake (Thank you Julia !!!) and went shopping! I’ll have pics up of the shirt and vest I got soon.

Okay, Thursday was a VERY important day! First, I finally got to see Ashlyn play soccer! She was sooooo fantastic! I’ve heard soccer was rough but oh my goodness, they were nearly killing each other out there! Sooo intense! Ash, you were so great!

Thursday night, I got to see Julia perform in West Side Story! The show was aMaZiNg, with totally awesome music and choreography and it was so great! (PS, the Play it Cool in the title is WSS inspired :) What a night!   Thanks Michael for going to all the awesome events with me!

So, Saturday we went to the Wild Animal Park! Woohoo! There was the cuuuutest baby elephant (six and a half weeks old!)

February 2011 034

Eeeeeeee don’t you just want to cuddle it forever???? Also, there was a baby giraffe!!!!!

February 2011 062

We got annual passes to the zoo. Baby animals whenever I want for the rest of the year EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!And there is a hot air balloon there, Yaaaaay!

Annnd, today was just a Wonderful Sunday! Good meetings and cute clothes and the whole she-bang.

Happy day before Heart Day!

Love, Chelsey

PS I think my blog is starting to sound a bit too much like the ‘Seriously, So Blessed’ blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment