Monday, February 21, 2011

Full Speed Ahead

As all of you know, I got a cauterization done on Thursday, which was soooo painful! Unfortunately, I have been resting/crying in bed for the last several days. BUT! Good News! Today I feel soooooo much better and am able to read and write and move around and feel good again! No More Pain! WooHooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that I finally feel better today and am praying that it lasts. Also, Happy President’s Day! Everyone is out of school today which is super fun! Sadly, Mom and Dad still have work today, and it’s super busy down at the clinic meaning late night work. Kind of sad, but a blessing at the same time. Anyway, have a super fantabulous amazing awesome day today!

Love,

Chelsey

PS I dyed my hair brown on Wednesday last week! Since I’ve been recovering I haven’t been able to put up a pic yet (Mom told me I looked like I was run over by a truck), but I’ll try and have one up tomorrow! Till then, here is an adorable picture of Baby (our puppy) when she was little, sleeping on my shoe. <3

071

No comments:

Post a Comment