Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flute

3 hour flute lesson today Smile I love flute I love flute I love flute! The only problem is I’m sick right now. Still, flute is too awesome to cancel.

I’ve been packing for college lately. Packing and eating lots and sleeping a little and playing the flute and piano lots. I guess something to take from all of this is… college is going to be awesome because I’ll get to play my flute a lot.

Mom and Dad are both sick too. We are just a sickly bunch. Dad like normal, is acting like he’s fine. I’m pushing through okay, playing my flute a lot. Mom is resting lots. I really wish I had more to tell you. There is plenty to tell, however I don’t have any pictures downloaded at the moment and I’m wanting to have them before I post BIG important stuff.

I’ve been listening to recordings a lot lately too. BYU devotionals, still in love with them! I’ve probably downloaded half the website and I listen to them every night. Also, here is my piccolo audition piece:

*Please note: That is not me actually playing it. This artist is Cristina Stefan, she is super good!

I have 7 other pieces I am getting ready right now as well for my audition. So excited!

Love,

Chelsetto

No comments:

Post a Comment