Thursday, August 25, 2011

College Life

Hi blog friends! I just moved in to my dorm room yesterday and have been doing lots of fun stuff lately. I like college so far :) haha but class still doesn’t start till Monday. I have made lots of friends who I just LOVE already and the campus is soooo huge, I have to ask directions to get anywhere. I like the friendly atmosphere though, every person I’ve talked to has been super nice!

NSO is still happening tomorrow and Saturday night so we spend a bunch of time cheering. And learning huge amounts of information about campus. It is so fun though. Can’t wait for tomorrow!

Love,

Chelsey

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like it there. It sounds like your having a lot of fun keep enjoying it and keep me updated on your happenings when you have the time. :D

    ReplyDelete