Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sleepy Head

So the home teachers were just here a few minutes ago. Our home teachers are great. Nice guys who like to run, went to BYU, served a mission in South America, and come every month :) Mom and Dad love them. Today when they got here I had been sleeping so I had just woke up and was still pretty out of it.   Well, I just did something so stupid when they were here. They were talking about work and stuff, and Bro. Dockendorf says “Chelsey, how was your trip?”

and I couldn’t remember going anywhere. I just sat there being so confused and had to ask “Where did I go?”

They laughed and reminded me I went to Florida. Oh yeah. I felt like such a DOOF. And then I silently laughed at myself about it through the rest of their visit.  Great Afternoon.

Love,

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment