Monday, March 28, 2011

I’m going to be a Flute Performance Major!

Hey everyone, Super exciting news!!! I was accepted to BYU School of music!!!!! I get to be a flute performance major, which has been my dream since like, fifth grade! I’m sooooooo excited! I will be able to study under April Clayton’s direction, which I am super pumped for!

I am so sad to leave Ms. Cindy’s Studio (at least till the summer when I’ll be home) but I am so grateful I’ve had such an amazing teacher for the past seven years. Ms. Cindy is one of the sweetest people I know and I am so honored to be part of her studio for so long. And I can’t wait for my flute studies to continue in Utah.

Love,

Chelsey

1 comment:

  1. Yay Chelsea! Join the Music Major club at BYU . .. I hope to see you around! =)

    ReplyDelete