Monday, March 21, 2011

Mom is Crazy

Today we went to Costco and bought one of their way-too-huge jars of Jelly Beans. We don’t really like Jelly Beans that much but I’ve been craving them lately so Mom agreed to buy them. Well, on the way home we started playing a game. I would hand Mom a jelly bean and without looking at it she would have to eat it and guess the flavor. I gave her a few and she did okay with guessing them. The last one I gave her, this is what happened:

Chelsey: K, what flavor is it?

Mom: Hm… it’s fruity. Is it strawberry?

Chelsey: Nope.

Mom: Is it watermelon?

Chelsey: Nope.

Mom: What is it?

Chelsey: It’s banana.

Mom: Ew, I hate banana flavoring, this is disgusting!

*spits out jelly bean*

Do you see the problem with this? Mom couldn’t even tell it was banana till I told her so. She is crazy. Lol.
Love,
Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment