Sunday, October 30, 2011

Prepare to be Inspired

Last weekend when my family was here, we stopped by Deseret Book and I got the book “Created for Greater Things” by Jeffrey R. Holland. It is packed full of inspiring quotes and messages, and I am just in love with it! One quote this week especially inspired me. It was:

"God expects you to have enough faith and determination and enough trust in Him to keep moving, keep living, keep rejoicing. In fact, He expects you not simply to face the future (that sounds pretty grim and stoic); He expects you to embrace and shape the future-to love it and rejoice in it and delight in your opportunities."

Wow! Isn’t that so true? God expects more than for us to just survive. He expects us to take advantage of our blessings and thrive in life! I just love it! So that is what I have been focusing on this week. Thriving. Moving forward with power. Having optimism. Even though I’m sick, I’m trying my best to have an attitude of hopefulness and optimism. It is pretty sweet :)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week as well! I love you all a bunch!

Love,

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment