Saturday, April 23, 2011

Trying Something New

As part of 2011 ‘Create’, I’ve been trying a lot of new things. Making new things, talking to new people, driving different ways to get somewhere. It has been so fun! I like expanding my horizons, it makes the world feel limitless.

So, one new thing I tried yesterday was making cake pops! Kasey and I were hanging out and celebrating Easter/Earth Day/Good Friday with making a cake and we turned the cake into little cake pops. They didn’t turn out very adorable (some of the poor little things looked mutilated) but they are so delicious (as we already knew from Shari’s famous cake balls :) ) and they were so fun to make! I’m going to try and make some more for Easter tomorrow.

April 2011 007

This was definitely our most pathetic little cake pop.

April 2011 008 

After making cake pops, Kasey and I played horse and tried to figure out a jazz piece on piano. It was such a fun day. Can’t wait for our next creation!

Love,

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment