Friday, April 22, 2011

It’s Her Birthday!

So, this post is a wee bit late, but I wanted to write about my absolute favorite Ashypoo for her birthday! Ashlyn is one of my veeeery best friends and she is so funny and sweet and I love her! Even with going to different schools we have managed to stay best friends now for twelve years! And gosh, we have had sooooooooooooo many laughs in those twelve years from singing Wicked at the top of our lungs (with Airheads) to having so many cooking mishaps. How blessed I am to have her in my life. 

To celebrate her birthday, she came over and Julia and I made her a cake and sang and celebrated and all that happy stuff. I love birthdays. It was fun :) I think Ashlyn thought it was fun too.

These are the shoes I made Ashlyn for part of her birthday present :)

April 2011 070

And this is the masterpiece cake that Julia and I made her. Not only was it adorable, it was soooooo delicious!

April 2011 076April 2011 079

 

April 2011 082

We all ate a bit too much cake… we were soooo full!

April 2011 091April 2011 092

Overall, I would count the night as a success, and I’m so excited Ashlyn is seventeeeeeeen! Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Chelsey

 

PS my fav picture of us ever!

March 2011 268

2 comments:

  1. Those flip flops turned out so cute! I bet she loved them! And, I really like that picture of the two of you. It's so cute that you are so tall and she is so short. Just like me and Lynley. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To add to Whitney's comment above:
    And like Shari and me! :)

    ReplyDelete