Monday, March 26, 2012

Why Be My Best?

For Me

For my niece and future nephew

For Mom and Dad

For my sisters and their husbands

For Heavenly Father

For my roomies

For Jarred

For the strangers that come into my life

For those that need an example

For those that need someone to boost their confidence

For my future kids

For my husband-to-be

For Christ

Sometimes working hard just for me won't be enough. Being my very best just for my own benefit might not be convincing enough. But people are watching. Being 6'1', musical, health-nutty, Mormon girl, I definitely stand out from the crowd. And the world needs a good example. God needs a strong child to be able to serve Him. People need an angel in their life to lift them and know they aren't alone. I want to be someone's angel.

Love,

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment