Friday, June 3, 2011

I Have a New True Love

and it is this:

pBBW1-9122460v275

Bah! It is glorious and I love it!

Heaven must have Bath and Body Works there. So everything smells good :)

Now, on to the real matters at hand. First order of business: I finished school! and seminary! Woohooooooooooooooooo!!! It feels good to be caught up and not have classes. It is weird though too. And uncelebrated. I kind of wish I got to walk with the graduates or something. My graduation celebration isn’t even going to be till winter break once I’ve started college. Oh well.

I’m trying to find a new laptop for college. I think I am getting a Dell Inspiron.  Nice :) I’m undecided on if I should buy a printer or not? It would probably be useful but would everyone bug me about using it all the time? Your thoughts?

Finally, I finished reading the Book Thief! First book I’ve read for fun in over a year and it was sooo good! I don’t want to leave any spoilers though so I’ll stop there. I’m reading The Hiding Place next. I’ve been assured by Whitney and Mom (about a bajillion times :) that it won’t disappoint. I hope you have a good day everyone!

Love,

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment