Monday, November 29, 2010

Sweetness!

I don’t know why, but all I have been wanting these last few days is cupcakes! I have been dreaming about cupcakes, drooling over cupcakes, and longed for a spare moment to bake cupcakes. A few months ago Julia and I made the most amazing cupcakes ever! Here are a few pictures so you can start craving cupcakes too!

November 2010 001

 November 2010 007

This one is my favorite because all the baby cupcakes are worshipping the big one. Yay!!!

November 2010 005

On that happy note, I think I’ll go eat some frosting. Nom Nom Nom.

Love,

Chelsey

2 comments:

  1. I think I was there when you made those! Cuz I remember all the cupcake worshiping that was going on. How funny!

    Smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah, i think me and julia made those last year when you and Spencer were here for Christmas. And your going to be here again so soon!!!

    ReplyDelete